Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Panera Hot Chocolate

After returning from a quick trip to Boston, I am exhausted. When I arrived on Thursday, the weather was quite crappy. It was misty and chilly. Perfect weather for a fire and hot chocolate. I made my way to the Panera Bread on Broad Street for dinner. You can always get a good meal at Panera, but I never had their hot chocolate before. So, for dessert I ordered a hot chocolate to go.

I noticed the Panera employee was using 2% milk which is better than skim. But I prefer the good old fat of WHOLE MILK!!! I forgot to ask what type of chocolate they used because I was brain fried from work. But I must say I enjoyed it. It was full-bodied and not overly sweet. I’ve always been a dark chocolate fan (searching for the Special Dark Chocolate in the Hershey’s Mix Bag) so it was nice that this wasn’t the typically sugary sweet hot chocolate.

This brew hit the spot as I walked back to the Hilton a few blocks away and enjoyed the rest of my hot chocolate in the comfort of my room.

No comments: