Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back for Panera Hot Chocolate



With my business trip ending the next day, last Saturday was the last time I could seek out a good cup of hot chocolate. So, I went back to Panera. Time was tight but I needed a fix. Since I was eating breakfast at the restaurant I had my cup of power chocolate there.

Ohhh! What a good decision. Take a look at that picture. I was served another wonderful cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream this time. An extra added bonus was the syrup on top. Normally, I wish to enjoy my chocolate straight up. However, this was going to be a long day on the tradeshow floor so I needed all the chocolate I could get.

I have one word for this indulgence….FABULOUS!

2 comments:

Cakespy said...

Oh, I just came across this blog and love it! What could be better than hot chocolate in the autumn!?

The Cocoa Lady said...

Thanks Cakespy. Finally autumn is arriving! With autumn comes more types of hot chocolate for the holiday season.