Sunday, October 12, 2008

All Natural Baking Line



Ghirardelli, one of America’s oldest chocolate confections manufacturer, broaden their product portfolio with the introduction of a premium All Natural Baking Line. With the holiday season coming upon us, Ghirardelli’s new gourmet baking line consists of:

58-percent Cacao Semisweet Baking Chocolate
72-percent Cacao Extra Bittersweet Baking Chocolate
100-percent Cacao Baking Chocolate

By focusing on the cacao bean’s origin and refining process, Ghirardelli’s sought to extract the flavor from the finest cacao beans to develop a product with smooth melting and creamy texture. Ghirardelli hopes home based and culinary bakers alike will enjoy professional grade products for their decadent desserts.

1 comment:

Teague said...

I had to check out your blog and store when I saw your comment on my blog. When I get some money together, I'll surely go shopping!

I've used ghirardelli chocolate in baking before and it's pretty good, but not as good as my local chocolate shop's (http://www.euphoriachocolate.com/) or other fancy brands such as Scharffen-Berger.

Is this new product an improvement?