Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mocha with a View


After my Melt excursion, the next day we went to Shanghai Red for Sunday brunch with my sister’s friends and our mommies. Shanghai Red is located along the Marina and has wonderful spread of food. Considering our reservation started at 10:00 am, we did not leave the restaurant until 4:00 pm. (Don’t worry our waitperson was compensated exceptionally well for this extended brunch!)


During that time, we enjoyed many bottles of champagne, seafood, a relaxing sea side view and excellent conversation. I must say Shanghai will go down in history as the place I tried my first cup of Mocha. Their mocha was just divine. Personally, I cannot STAND coffee. However, the blend of cinnamon and other spices took this coffee inspired drink to another level. A dollop of whipped cream on top, added an additional level of tastiness.


Between my mocha and view of some amazing luxury yachts (with helicopters), this Sunday brunch was perfect!

No comments: