Friday, July 11, 2008

The Chocolate Story

The other day, I came across a Google hot chocolate alert that sparked my interest. After clicking the link, I was brought to a press release about a book called The Chocolate Story: A sweet little fable. The book is “described as an inspirational fable that offers a lesson centered around hot chocolate.”

Penned by Rick Moser, the book evolved from stories he created and told to his children during long walks in the forest. With solid reviews from the local educational community as well as support from the International Cocoa Initiative of Geneva, Switzerland, The Chocolate Story will teach and inspire children from all walks of life.


The Chocolate Story is expected to be released this Fall with 10 percent of the book’s profits to be donated to the International Cocoa Initiative to end child slave labor in the cocoa industry.

The Chocolate Story Website

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read an advanced copy and concur. This will be a terrific addition to anyone's reading collection and will make a great gift for young and old.

The Cocoa Lady said...

Lucky man, Dave! I can't wait for it to hit the market so I can get my own copy.

Anonymous said...

I am also waiting for the "Chocolate Story" to hit the press. It will be great for my Granddaughter who is now 2-1/2. I don't know of anyone who does not like hot chocolate!

The Cocoa Lady said...

When the book arrives you should make it a hot chocolate story time evening. Hot chocolate and The Chocolate Story....can you say fond memories!