Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Exotic Hot Chocolate Ingredients


I am back in California so you know what that means!!!! A trip to Surfas…this shopping trip I came away with Cinnamon & Orange Sugar, Black Onyx Cocoa Powder (Dutch-processed), Palm Sugar from Thailand, and Lake Champlain’s Organic Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (Dutched processed).

My mother surprised me with her own hot chocolate/hot cocoa ingredient shopping trip. When I arrived back home, my mother purchased actual Crillo and Forestero cocoa nibs along with beans from the Madagascar and Mexican Tabasco region.

Furthermore, I received organic powders to create our own exotic hot chocolate mixes including Goji Berry Powder, Butterscotch, Amaretto, Cheesecake, Green Papaya and a few more but I cannot remember their names. Also, mommie got Bavarian Cream, Apple and Black Raspberry extracts to truly enhance our homemade hot chocolate day. We are going to have hella-fun creating hot chocolates and cocoas with these wicked ingredients…

No comments: