Monday, December 3, 2007

Addicted to Mocafe Aztec D'Oro


A trip to California wouldn’t be the same without checking out a new hot chocolate while visiting the family. Grocery shopping isn’t the same without a quick breeze down the hot chocolate isle of any supermarket. While at Bristol Farms Market in El Segundo, I came across MoCafe’s Aztec D’Oro 1519. I’ve seen it in print but never on the supermarket shelves in Texas. So, I picked up a can asked my mom to make the family some Thanksgiving hot chocolate. I even convinced my dad, a die-hard coffee drinker, to indulge with me.

Low and behold, I created a monster. My father simply enjoys this mix. I was very impressed with the texture and scent of this Aztec brew. The ingredients of this hot chocolate are as follows: Pure Hawaiian cane sugar, premium Forestero cocoa, ground chocolate (sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin emulsifier, and pure vanilla), spices, all natural flavors and salt.

Reluctantly, I left the can behind for my father. My mom just called me on Tuesday to say my dad had three cups of this hot chocolate and asked where I got it. Off to Pasadena, California my mother will go to stock up on this hot chocolate. At the rate my father is going, we better buy it in bulk. I’ve turned another coffee drinker away from the dark side!

No comments: