Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hot Chocolate Shopping Spree

During my last trip to California, I made my usual trip to Surfas Culinary store in Century City. Surfas is where I get all my ingredients to make my hot chocolate recipes. During this trip, I walked away with Anisette Sugar, Vosges la parisienne couture cocoa, Horlicks Original Do Not Disturb (not a hot chocolate) and danesi dancioc. Since I have yet to try any of these beverages, this should be quite interesting.

The Vosges la parisiene couture cocoa is ranked #2 on About.com’s “Top 10 Drinking Chocolate” list. As for the Horlicks Original Do Not Disturb, is a malted milk beverage from the UK. According to the jar, Horlicks is a sleep aid manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline. With all of the drama in my life, I need something to calm my hyper self down at night. If this does the trick, I will definitely sing the praises of Horlicks. Lastly, danesi dancioc is from Rome, Italy. I do not know much about danesi dancioc. However, I have seen their adorable danesi caffe cups and saucers in a few stores.

Stay tuned for my tasting experience!

No comments: