Sunday, November 18, 2007

danesidancioc


Husband out of town. House semi clean and a chill is in the air. Okay…this is Texas. Any time I am not running the AC is wonderful weather and it is the perfect time to try one of my new hot chocolates from my Surfas' shopping trip last month. On Friday night, it was danesidancioc night.

Since I cannot read a lick of Italian, I must wing it when it comes to creating a cup of hot chocolate. I opted to use 6 ounces of 1% milk and 1 tablespoon of danesidancioc. The chocolate has brownish, grey color with small pearly white sugar crystal peeking out from the cocoa goodness. Simply from the 1st glance, the danesidancioc hot chocolate mix is going to be just as I like it (not very sugary, very flavorful).

Since I’m in a hurry to indulge, I opted to use the microwave. I heated all 6 ounces of milk for 60 seconds. Added the tablespoon of hot chocolate mix and blended it with the milk. After heating the mixture again for another 35 seconds, I was preparing to enter heaven.

At the last minute, I opted to pull out two Sydney’s Cinnamon Plush Puffs. Personally, I enjoy my hot chocolate without marshmallows. However, tonight I was feeling adventurous.

I sipped half the hot chocolate without marshmallows and I experienced a tidal wave of scrumptious hot chocolate. Nice texture, wonderful scent and excellent taste. Once I reached about the 3 ounce mark, I dropped in the two cinnamon marshmallows. The cinnamon spice from the mallows intensified the hot chocolate and added a new level of taste.

2 comments:

Customer Service Rep said...

We're so glad you enjoyed the Plush Puffs! PS- Try toasting one of them and putting it on some chocolate ice cream. You won't be sorry!

The Cocoa Lady said...

I just shared some Cinnamon and Vanilla Bean Plush Puffs with a friend of mine yesterday. She was in absolute heaven!